Sign in to follow this  
Guest UlfB

will the polar frieghter livery ever be released?

Guest UlfB

Hi Brian,I'm a bit confused. There are two Polar Cargo repaints at the PMDG site. What repaint are you waiting for?Ulf B

Guest UlfB

Oh, that one...Yeah :-)Ulf B

Guest AJ

It really does seem ashame that they have not released this livery to the public. It is very attractive, and might come in handy for delivering Christmas presents later this year :-)

I second that, it definitely stands out .. though i thought it was a variation of the PMDG House livery and not Polar..maybe they guys might make it available to download :)

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

this one looks like the PMDG house but in red and with "polar freighter" written on the sides.I don´t think this planes exists in the Polar air fleet nor anywhere else. But it looks good though.But mayb it does exist? Would gladly like to see it in real.

Guest andyman

I want that really really bad, and PMDG said it would be out a week after 744F release. :-roll

Guest capntom

Not a real livery...Rumor has it that Polar livery's may say U.... on them soon.

Guest DirtyBri

hi again,i know its not a real livery but apart from the excellent flight model etc ect this livery, i know its not a real livery! was one of the reasons(sad arnt i?) that i bought the 400F so please PMDG release this livery and make a few of us on here (a lot im sure) very happy!! :-badteethBrian

Guest DirtyBri

real helpfull thanks! :-smoochBrian

Guest DirtyBri

:-hmmm the silence is deafing!!!lol Brian

I can only assume that something must have arisen with the polar livery as all pre release shots indicated that this would be the house livery that comes installed with the F. My first "guess" is that maybe there was a texture problem or else the team just didnt like the livery and binned it :) Looking at the images the PMDG logo doesnt appear to be all that visible on the polar livery. But anyways i hope it is released as i happen to like the PMDG house liveries and i fly the PMDG PAX livery regulary.

>Can't someone make the stupid installer and put it on the>server? Oh wait, this is PMDG. They don't really care about>our little requests.I hope you were being sarcastic and I missed the tone. Or else I'm sorry for you. Are you not satisfied with the way PMDG communicates and seems to listen to its customers?Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

...Never mind... :-erks

Guest DirtyBri

Hi there,firstly can i say that i love all the PMDG aircraft that i have are fantastic and i no longer fly any other's the queen and the 400f are my new favorates!sorry if this has been asked before ( i have tried to search for an answer on the forum) but will PMDG ever be releasing there Polar Freighter livery, i only ask as i thought that the screen shots of the round the world flight and the forum banner look great and would love to fly this ac in my virtual sky?thanks Brian