Sign in to follow this  
alastairmonk

Flight1 Cessna 421C and Piper Archer II

Do somebody have those planes? Please write there so many specials about those planes how much you know. Specials, that dont are in the default FS2002 planes. I know only Piper engine hood disassembling. Someone told me that I can move around in those cockpits too, sit in the passenger seats etc. How I can do those operations? Thank you for helping me!!!

Guest oyvindhansen

You can navigate around the virtual cockpit using ctrl+enter, ctrl+backspace, ctrl+shift+enter and ctrl+shift+backspace.- Oyvind

I have the archer an i hafta say it is one of the better GA planes i have seen for FS. very nice work. Been thinking on getting the golden eagle too but i usually stick to single engines when i fly GA. Good idea to buy it if ya can....well worth it.

I have both the C421 and the Archer and they are both among the best GA planes ever released for FS. Don't hesitate to purchase either of them.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Does the 421 require any special runtime .dll to work with FS2002? If so, does FS2002 remain stable? I'm really interested in this A/C--it's one of the best I've seen...-John

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi John,definitely a best buy and one of the best GA aircraft around for FS2002. There are no DLL required as far as I know, and your FS2002 experience could only be better than without it! I can't wait for their next release, the Piper Meridian with a full Meggit Avionics!!don't run, rush to get it!Hope it helps!

I also have both, and can also recommend them as being among the best FS planes out there. Apart from the excellent Virtual Cockpit, their best selling point is the flight performance - both planes are truly excellent to fly, and, with Text-O-Matic you get loads of new liveries to chose from !