Sign in to follow this  
agabel

Next Generation

Hi, anyone help with this,After a few years of happy flying the Next Generation PMDG 737,after having to uninstall/reinstall I now find that the PC 'HANGS' when the sim is activated,this then has to be terminated,all the other a/c are flying quite happily on the MS Pro 2002,I have uninstalled and reinstalled again but still have the 'crash' problem,what could be wrong here.Amd Athlon xp 2000+ 1.7 GhzNvidia Gforce FX 5200Memory 768 mb ram

Hiya aga,i'm not sure if i can help you any further, but how did you uninstall it ?As far as i know there is an uninstall tool under "Miscellaneous" in the download section of the PMDG site.Did you try it ?Other than that i'm afraid i won't be of much help.Good luck thoughBest RegardsThomas

Hi Tom, I did the uninstal off the PMDG disc,then reinstalled using same,I haven't checked to see if there are any downloads that might help,you got any knowledge of this,seems so weird that the rest of the flight sim works fine,must be some kinda problem in the software,thanks anyway,much appreciated. Allan

aga,I'd recommend deleting everything in the My Documents/Flight Simulator Flights folder, the FS9.cfg file, and your fsuipc.ini file. Every time I've had issues with the sim not starting up, deleting those files has solved it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi, Ryan, Ok, I shall go and do the necessary!many thanks for your help you guys,I'll let you know if alls well.regards Allan

Hi Ryan well I have done as you suggested and after instal I still have the PC go to 'crash' mode, would there be a problem with the software!any way to check this out,the sim works fine with all other a/c very strange,missing my trips on the next generation 737.regards Allan

Hi Ryan, I have deleted the files as you suggested and still getting the pc crash,all else,i.e. a/c flying normally in the pc I have checked every a/c and all are ok no crash of the PC,anything else I might try!! regards aga

Guest TW

Since I have experienced the same problem as you, Aga, I just wondered if you have had any success resolving it. I have not unfortunately and would very much welcome suggestions. I love the PMDG 737 and the withdrawal symptoms from not flying it are becoming severe!