Sign in to follow this  
Guest deya

PMDG Alt Key Shortcut Mixed up - Help

Guest deya

Hi All,Assigning keyboard shortcut keys, through the PMDG keyboard meny, which recommends using the Alt key, the after programming more 30 keys, found that they are all mixed up with the menu commands because of the alt combination, even ctrl and alt !!Is there any way to disable the alt key calling menu functions inside FS, or any other option that will help to call the PMDG keys without conflicting with old MSFS, eg. Ctrl-1234 (A number, or any way extending the keyboard .... etc)Thanks in advance

Hi Nameless,Please take a minute to read the forum guidelines. You need to sign your posts with your name. Thank you.There is to my knowledge no way of disabeling the FS key assignments as you are suggesting. The only way is to manually make sure the key combination you intend to use in PMDG is not assigned in FS.Hope it helps,

Guest deya

Hi Mats,Thanks for your reply.I can see me name on the post, don't know why you can't see it !Anyhow, in the PMDG menu in FS, in the keyboard shortcuts, it recommends using keys starting with ALT, that's why I used such keys !So are the keys left without alt, avoiding any conflict with MSFS predefined keys, enough to cover all the available keys for PMDG 747 shortcuts ?Another question, is it possible to use PMDG with Project Magenta ?Thanks,UT