Sign in to follow this  
Guest EDSJ

TCAS2V7.dll crash

Guest EDSJ

Hello Guys,big problem. I choose in the options menu fsuipc and get a crash with this dll... I dont choose fs internal. On 737 i dont have that problem if i choose fsuipc, but 747 crash my fs... What can i do now?!Most happend if im in final appr of any airport, 5 miles final and then boooom, black screen. I hate this! :(

Hi, do you have the LEVEL-D 767 installed? If yes, remove it and try again. Jan-Paul

Most likely - that DLL is missingHere's an excerpt PMDG's support post on the topic:CTD: MISSING TCAS DLLs:========================We have had reported to us and been able to verify that there are a number of commercial and freeware addons also using I. Lee Hetherington's magnificent TCAS addon.Unfortunately, it appears that some of the freeware and commercial vendors have not established their installer properties carefully- and if you uninstall their airplane, they also delete the TCAS dlls.This renders any other aircraft using the TCAS dll inoperative- and results in a CTD.RESOLUTION FOR MISSING TCAS DLL CTD:-> Go to your root FS9 directory.-> Look for the file: TCAS2V7.dll-> If the file is missing, skip to the last last line.-> If the file is present, right click on it, select PROPERTIES/VERSION. The version should be 1.1.6.0-> If you have the file present AND it is the correct version- this is not affecting you. If it is not present, OR the version is older than 1.1.6.0, then:-> The simplest way to replace the dll is to open your original 747-400 installer (not the updater) and run the installer. Select "repair" from the menu that appears - and it should find and replace that missing dll. Once the installer has completed it's task- repeat the steps in this sequence to ensure you have the correct dll present.

Guest EDSJ

*g* Thats all the wrong question...Its defenitly a bug on tcas dll.767 :(

Guest EDSJ

Thats not my own problem. In my VA there have some guys this problem, too.

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

mayb your tcas.dll corrupted? try to get somewhere a new one.

Use internal and tick the SB3 FSUIPC option off unless you also use FS2002 TCAS. In FS2004 can't remember any benefit from using FSUIPC Multiplayer tables.Jos