Sign in to follow this  
MarkRey

744 Autobrake not disarming

Hi All,Need help here - each time I land the 744 my autobrake will not disarm but brings me to complete stop on the runway. Now I understand that's what it's supposed to do, but the docs also say advancing throttles or manual braking is supposed to disarm autobraking - this does not happen for me.Even manually moving the autobrake switch to 'disarm' does not help, still no release until full stop. I generally use position 2.Still testing but any advice much appreciated - most frustrating as it ruins my rollouts :(regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

mark. to disarm the autobrake, you can either turn it off, or do what is usually done... use manual brakes. that should disarm autobraketomas

Sounds like you're doing the right things, Mark so I can't offer you any suggestions. Restowing the speedbrake after autodeployment should also trip the autobrakes. If this fails, sounds like you may have to reinstall the sim (unless someone knows of an easier fix).Cheers.Q>

Appreciate the replies - test landings starting with the panel's default state it works ok so maybe my custom c/d state is faulty somehow.regards,MarkXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark