Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tinswinger

Ryanair B738 Winglets repaint

Guest Tinswinger

Is there a wingleted RYR B737-800 repaint in the offing? Or is there one already out there for the PMDG machine? There's a fair number of the real thing nowadays.

Guest Steve Keating

####, I was just about to ask the same question.I am lousey at repaints and have alot of rubbish looking aircraft to prove it, so if someone would be kind enough to try a Ryanair 800 with winglets I would be eternally grateful.Steve

yeah id like that repaint too..Ryanair have a whole new fleet of them now.As a side note why are the winglets on the 737 so big for a small aircraft? i didnt realise it until we were pushing back from a gate and i seen one close up. It made our A320s winglets look tiny! :)

bond is a great painter from what i've seen. thanks for taking (or thinking of taking) on the challenge!tom

Guest Tinswinger

Yeay! That'd be great. Thanks.

Guest 102301636

Paul,As an FYI airbus are currently looking into incorporating similar winglets on their a32X family of aircraft....they are testing on a few airframes including a jetblue one

sorry if im re-awakening this post, but i've been looking all over for this repaint too and can't find one anywhere.If you're using PMDG's 737-800, then please email me as i've created a paint-up of my own since i never found one.... screenies (sorry if they're a bit big) below.http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/nema_...m/ryr_right.jpghttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a79/nema_...im/ryr_left.jpg

thanks bones :-beerchugif i do it'll be the very first submission from me... i've just started this repainting game, although i do have a good few years of PhotoShop experience behind me, so i guess that helps.thanks agiannema_flyboy

great job on the repaint :) keep em coming!!Ryanair also have different livery detailing depending on wherethe aircraft is flying to. I think they have Polish and German language written on the side, the last time i was up at EIDW i spotted one.Thanks for the FYI Alan it will be interesting to see what Airbus come up with.