Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rwilson

747-400 switches problem

Guest Rwilson

hi all, i have now got the 747 queen of the skies, but i'm already having my troubles with it. When there is a switch or a knob that i want to play with, it doesn't let me. I can't turn switches that has a knob. I can't fly the plane unless i can move switches. When i do switch on one of them, i can't turn them back as they were before. It just comes up with this gold arrow with it pointing both ways. Could anyone help me?robbie

I think I follow you, Robbie. But if I've missed the point, my apologies.The trick is to left-click to turn the knob or switch counter-clockwise, right-click to turn the switch clockwise.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Rwilson

oh, thank you very much. That's helpedrobbie

Guest Rwilson

next problem,when i set the altimeter to 0, the computer artifitial horizon indicator altimiter doesn't move. How do i set the the altimeter correctly?robbie

Robbie,I would recommmend a thorough read-through of the manual. The instructions on how to change the PFD barometric altimeter can be found in chapter 7 page 16. Hope it helps,

Guest Rwilson

ok, but yet again, something is wrong.where on earth is the NAV radios? they are not on the COM page, and i've looked in the manual, but i still can't find it.robbie

>ok, but yet again, something is wrong.>where on earth is the NAV radios? they are not on the COM>page, and i've looked in the manual, but i still can't find>it.>>robbieRobbie,There are no NAV radio panels on the 744 - you operate the NAV radios through the FMC NAV/RAD page - as explained in the manual chapter 12, page 14 ......Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Guest Rwilson

ahh, very well. thanksrobbieps. keeping monitering this page if i have the same problem related to the topic.