Sign in to follow this  
Guest James Chiong

Weird light!!!!

Guest James Chiong

Hi members!I was flying yesterday on the -400F night time on the sim, and since i was Trasnporting flowers and meat, i must to keep the temp all on its lowest settings in cargo. strange thing happen when in overhead pannell "CKT BKR OVHD PANEL" at its lowest light setting for cruiseing, with dome lite off, look at weird testure of "FWD MAIN DECK TEMP" switch???!! (MAKE sure that FWD MAIN DECK TEMP switch is on lowest setting...you see strange light texture??can anyone report same incident? maybe needs to be repaired.also, i don know how to add photo for example. can someone do this for here? thanksjames chiong

Guest James Chiong

can anyone replicate the same situation i experienced? would be good to know if you also experience same thing:1. fly at night2. have CKT BKR OVHD PANEL light switch at its lowest setting (not off)3. then FWD MAIN DECK TEMP at its lowest setting. are you seeing the strange occurances?james

I see what you're saying James. Strange stuff indeed.ChuckC-130E/H/H1 Flight EngineerDyess AFB, TXAMD 64 3700+ASUS A8V Deluxe 2.0 gig DDR400 Corsair TwinX 3200XLC2ProWD 120 gig HDDWD 80 gig HDDTwin WD 160 gig SATA HDDsSB Audigy 2ATI Radeon X850 Pro 256CH Products USB Yoke, Pedals, Throttle QuadWindows XP Pro SP2

yes. there is a problem with this texture. it is a bug it looks like. anywaone else seeing this? i did what you suggested james, and it looks to be bug indeed.tomas