Sign in to follow this  
CPTAB

LANDING LIGHTS PROBLEM

Guy's I had to reinstall my PMDG 737's and 747's everythings find but the landing lights I can not get them to come on doing night landings or night takeoff's, for the life of me me I just don't no what happened, no problems with the wing lights or the anti/col lights just the landing lights Whats the problemThanks muchAlvin BNewark N.J

Guest neeraj.pendse

How many lights is your Flight Simulator set to render? You might want to move that to 8 lights max and see if that changes anything. - Neeraj.

Neeraj, Thanks for getting back so soon, I'm new to this so please work with me, I'm not sure what you mean by Flight sim set to renderis there a slider on the setup panel, Where do I find this setting in order to check it, an the lights I'm refering to are the landing lights on the wings an landing gear thanks againAlvin BNewark N.J

Guest neeraj.pendse

Flight Simulator Menu, in display settings, hardware: there is a slider that controls the number of hardware rendered lights. Check if changing this helps.I am assuming that when you say you have all other lights working you have the APU and/or the Engine generators ON. If this is not the case let me know.- Neeraj

Thank's again Neeraj, the atc lights and the wing tip light are all ok all strobe lights are working fine thoese were the lights I talking about I will go to the main menu and have a look thanks againAlvin

Neeraj, you were right I looked at Hardware Rendered Light the slideris at six, But it was not hightlighted so it could not be changed the only slider that moved was the frame rate, Is there some other change I have to make to ba able to hight lite this slider so that I can move it up th maybe seven or eightAlvin

Guest neeraj.pendse

Do you know if the Harware Acceleration is ON for the graphics card you are using? If this slider is disabled, then you should check if other Hardware options are active- are they?What video card do you have?Is the problem only happening with the PMDG 737 or other planes too?- Neeraj.