Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

how do i walk around the plane?

in the screenshots, it seems that I can walk around the upperdeck etc.how do i do this?

kindly sign your name at the end of your posts per the forum guidelines. you've posted lots here already, so you should read the forum rules pinned to the top.you need to purchase a viewing moduletomas

ok, will do! sorry about that :(so I have to buy something else huh :(-Emir

emir,sadly, yes. it is called ACTIVE CAMERA Or DBS Walk & Follow. People like both. From what I heard, AC is best for interior, and DBS is good for exterior shots.It isn't so expensive. Like 13 US Dollars.www.anticyclone.be (i think) or just google them.i actually don't have it.tomas

Guest thscholz

>>so I have to buy something else huh :(>No.There is a freeware module called F1View.You can download it from www.flight1.comIt doesn't have so many features like the payware modules, but it enables you to walk around in the virtual cabin.CheersThomas