Sign in to follow this  
sam17

Cannot uninstal

Sam,I'd suggest running spyware and virus scans - that error means the uninstall program is actually crashing - never seen that sort of thing happen unless the PC is infected with someone that's causing it to crash.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

I have done, but they say no virus or that is on my pc. But I am able to uninstal other programs. Is there another method to uninstal or do I always have to go through the Add/Remove program in the control panel.please help I really want to fly her again!! lol

Hi SamI am not sure if any of this will work, but this is what I would do in your position.1st choice. On this machine i have a "non destructive" rebuild procedure from the manufacturer to original spec. this restores the machine to how it was when bought and i simply then just add the software that i want. a bit of a pain but it always works and it gives me a chance to have a bit of a spring clean of programs too.2nd choice. If you are running windows xp, try and restore your computer to an earlier date before you installed the queen, I looked at mine and the calendar goes back to February. I expect you would have originals of any other programs deleted by this process.3rd choice. Re- install the queen over your old installation and maybe the files that the uninstaller needs may be reserected.4th choice. Send a copy of your question directly to PMDG support and ask what files you can manually uninstall for a satisfactory re install.I have never done any of these steps without very careful thought so make sure you are happy in trying them before you do so as I would not like to think that anything i suggested would cause you more grief than you already have, and please any other thoughts on these suggestions are welcome.regardsJohn Calleja

John Calleja

Picture6.jpg

Thanks, i'll try that, but the 1st one will be a last resort!Thank You