Sign in to follow this  
Guest Concordeguy

Correcting Altitude

Guest Concordeguy

Hello all, As you all probably know, on FS2004 the flight-tips box says to correct the altitude press B. Well I haven't assigned B to any function on the 747 but when I push B a clicking sound is heard. How do I correct My Altitude? All help is welcome.

One other way is to use the knob on the EFIS control panel. They way it usually is done. ;-) If you want to use the B key the best bet is to find out if any function in any add-on is assigned to that key.Oh, and please sign your posts with your real name. It's so nice to know who I talk to.Hope it helps,

Guest Concordeguy

Where is the Efis Control Panel?

Mr Still Nameless,Please sign your posts with your real name as per the forum guidelines!You can find everything about the EFIS control panel in the manual. Pp. 7-60 in the 800/900 manual and pp. 7-59 in the 600/700 manual.Hope it helps,

Guest Concordeguy

Hi I have the 747-400. Could you tell me where that is on the manual? Christian Aponte

Hi Christian,It's pp 7-15 in the 747-400 manual.Hope it helps,

Guest Concordeguy

What ChapterChristian

Chapter 7 pages 15 and following i.e. pp 7-15.Hope it helps,