Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyc77

VHHH-KORD flightplan

Guest iflyc77

I am having trouble finding a flightplan (real world) to fly over the caps VHHH-KORD in the 744. My usual source (flightaware.com) just gives an "n/a" and you cant see any of the flight (too long probably). So if anyone has a plan made up I could have or knows where I can get one I would appreciate it :] Thanks! Trace

Guest Celt

Routefinder seems to find a route . . .VHHH SID BEKOL A461 VYK W41 LR G212 UHMA B244 OTZ J502 FAI J515 YXY NCA13 TULAG 5E38 PETMA NCA13 YQD J596 YWG J25 MCW STAR KORD I'm not sure without programming it how "over the poles" it is . . . this is using AIRAC 0513Routefinder is at http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/

Guest keiron

Hey there Trace.VHHH YWG J25 GEP DLL MSN KORD is a good route and was flown by UAL896 United Airlines and landed at KORD about 50mins ago since i wrote this up, i took this data off flightaware.com today. I have flown this exact route before and it is shorter than most rubbish flight planners will give you. All i did was take the route(above) into FSBUILD and it gave me the following...VHHH YWG YWG66 BRD GOLLF OLLEE GEP DLL MSN KORD total distance is 6756nm and what ever SID/STARS you decide to add on will be a little bit extra.If you would like me to send you the flightplan feel free to pm me and i'll mail you the flightplan ,that goes to all you cool PMDGers out there: )Have a nice flight.

LAKES DCT ELATO A1 APU B576 BOLOD 3E11 MIKES OTR30 FU V28 DGC V30 JEC Y14 NI Y19 MRE Y13 CHE V7 AWE V8 MVE G583 ENM DCT ANC J133 YESKA NCA13 YQD J596 YWG J25 GEP DCT DLL DCT MSN DCT JVL.JVL4Hope this helps.Chris.