Sign in to follow this  
loyloydakis

Front Wheel?

Hello everybody, I bought the 737Ng about a week ago, on a flight last night I noticed, while taxing that the front wheel was pointing a bit to the right although the aircraft was moving on a perfect straight line. I was flying the -600 series so I checked the other models as well and same thing occured. I had prepared the flight with real world weather so I thought that there might be some crosswind but no, same thing occured even with all weather cleared. I searched the forum but I could not find anything, I know that is tiny little detail but it would be interesting to know if someone else has noticed or if something is wrong with my setup. Otherwise I have to say the best addon I have ever own, I just cannot understand why I did not buy this aircraft earlier.Thanks in advance.

Son of a gun... never noticed that before. I see the same thing, looks like a minor 10-deg error in alignment: Nose wheel right while taxiing straight.At least you know it's not just your installation.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks Dan, I was afraid that it was my problem only. I know it is minor but any ideas, how it can be corected?i.s.

Nope... besides, you're right about it being minor... nose wheel is seldom seen from the cockpit where I prefer to view things from. We used to have a little mirror on the left nacelle until we got a new belly strobe. That mirror had to go.

Dan Downs KCRP