Sign in to follow this  
Guest blackswan

PMDG747 Freighter Problem

Guest blackswan

hello,Since yesterday I have a problem with my PMDG Freighter. On the Route KLAX to PANC -> GMN4 EHF J65 RBL J1 OED J501 YAZ T479 YZP TR19 FRIED J804R ANC -> the freighter always flies a right offset of about 3nm... I installed Cloud9 KLAX yesterday an checked for double AFCADs -> nothing. What could be the problem? Watch it live on VACC-TV here...http://vacc-sag.org/sagtv.php?pid=866959thank you,tobi

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

could we have a look at your FMC setting?

Guest blackswan

hi Paul,Just closed my FMC down. An Offset was not programmed. If you want to know something specific I can load it up again. Had the problem yesterday and today (on the same flight and route)... here a few more details...-> the AP always tried to catch the next waypoint exactly. That means it steered straight to it. Very often the AP was able to get within the 1nm range or exactly overhead the fix. After that, the AP turned again to the right -> offtrack. The same for every fix...& -> when loading PANC in the RTE page as destination AD, I got an error message about "RWY06L not existing" in PANC...I actually never had problems before. Now flying the cargo beauty for a long time and many flights...On the ILS i had an offset aswell, but I'm not shure if that is the same problem...cheers,tobi-> I think that I can reproduce the error...

Guest blackswan

Any ideas?cheers,tobi

Guest s_L_Y_F_a

I think this is not your fault. Most likely a bug. Try a reinstall

Guest blackswan

I'll try that, thanks Paul!