Sign in to follow this  
Guest Trev23

Rudder Control

Guest Trev23

Hi I'm a fairly new to the PDMG 747 and was hoping someone can help me with what I am sure is going to be a basic question.I am unsure how to operate the rudder on the 747. I have a CH flight yoke and according to the default settings buttons 3 & 4 should work the rudder, but they don't appear to. Neither do the number pad controls Ctr + num 0 or Ctr + num enter. I'm sure I'm doing something stupid - can anyone help please.ThanksTrev

Guest pierre974

If you want to use rudder control with ctrl+0 and ctrl+entr, you have to disable the num lock key...Hope this helps.

Guest Trev23

Pierre,Thanks for responding - however, I've tried it with the number lock off and it still doesn't work! Any other thoughts?Trev

Does your rudder work with other planes?

Guest Trev23

Hi thanks for responding.I have now solved the problem - I have been confusing my rudder trim with my rudder yaw!! I knew it would be something basic!Anyway, thanks for your thoughts.Trev