Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexislora

FSX

Guest alexislora

Hello I just have a few questions. Since FSX and Windows Vista is delayed is delay those that mean that the products for FSX is delay too? or that is bad news for the simmers? Thank you.SGT Lora, Diores155TH CTCAl Asad, Iraq

When/where did you hear that FSX is delayed? I was under the impression that Vista's delay won't affect the FSX release schedule...

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest alexislora

Well, the FSX for Windows XP is on schedule, but only for windows XP you won't be able to enjoy the 64 Bit until Vista comes out. When Vista comes out then FSX will be available for the 64 Bit. It will be a while for that. My question is since that is happenning I was wondering if PMDG is still on their plan to build the planes for FSX

Guest alexislora

So that means that I don't have to have Windows Vista to enjoy FSX? I read it somewhere that if you would like the full experience of FSX is better to have Windows Vista so I though that FSX will come with 64Bit capability.

I beleive if you want to enjoy FSX with DX10, you'd need vista as i don't think DX10 is compatible with current hardware. I could be wrong. However FSX will run on XP and will be an improvement over FS9

Alaister Kay

DX10 is compatible with SOME current hardware. eg. 7800GTX