Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reddog

Grumman Goose?

WOW! That Mallard look AMAZING!!! I can't wait for her release. I don't think there has ever been a Mallard made for any of the FS versions. I found this particularly disappointing because I am from the Bahamas, which is a hub for Chalk's Ocean Airways. I have been waiting for something like this ever since FS98. Please do keep us updated on the progress of your aircraft. I see you even have it painted in Chalk's Int'l Airlines old old OLD colours! haha. I remember flying on them in the '80s scheme, and seeing them in Pan Am Airbridge colours years later. Great stuff! I am hoping to see many repaints (and maybe if we're lucky, a turboprop update for it *wink wink*). I wish you all the best on your project! Take careGeorge

Guest Heather 636

Hi RedDog!I have Don's DC-3 in my hangar too, making eleven of them now. His is a repaint of the DC3-Airways liver and the filenames start with DCA. Simple changing my files texture names from TDM to DCA will make them work.As far as the Duck, that will be the ENTIRE package. It will include the original paint texture, "The Pink Lady," and the "Star Spangled Duck. I am also hoping to include a Navy paint with that but will have to check with the person who did it to see if that's okay with them.Take good care of my lady now, you heah!Cheers!Heather