Sign in to follow this  
Guest nikyquiroz

FMC route planning

Guest nikyquiroz

Hi ! Everytime I enter in the scrathpad of the FMC the origin airport code , like KMIA FOR Miami, I get the message " NOT IN DATABASE " so I dont get any route plan. Can somebody help me ?

hello. sign your real name in the future so we can address you properly. :) (rules are pinned to the top of this forum)i think the problem lies with the contents of your SIDSTAR folder located in the PMDG section of FS9. i do believe i read somewhere that it was recommended that you delete whatever you have in there, and go to navdata.at and get their AIO SIDSTAR file, stick in in there, and then go to planepath.com, and get Terry's procedures, and overwrite whatever you have in the SIDSTAR folder. sound confusing? :good luck mate!tomasbtb, what plane are you referring to? not that it matters, but just curious

Guest Ohio330

Thats odd..Im going to assume you have the latest navdat (AIRAC). I just plotted a route the other day to KMIA and didn't run into any probs I didn't, however, hand plug-in the waypoints. I used FSBUILD to make my route. Great program that builds routes for you in a split second