Sign in to follow this  
Guest piper972

issues with PMDG 747

Guest piper972

2 questions about this excellent software :1) i can't have value of trim in FMC (TAKE OFF REF page)2) I can't push any LSK in RTE DATA page to enter aloft winds => insufficient fuel message for any east flightIs somebody may help me please ?PS : sorry for my poor english ; it's not my mother language

Guest tlsuk

Hi.I maybe help you with the trim.On the TAKE OFF page of the FMC press LSK4R CG% (centre of gravity) and the trim value of the aircraft will displayed.Hope that helps.Tony

Guest millimeter

And maybee I can help with the other question.2) Be sure NOT to use the fuel planning from MS FS. Don't know about the LSK in RTE Data..

Your english is fine my friend :)To enter wind data:At RTE DATA page, enter wind direction/speed (eg. 267/045) into the scratchpad and upload to the correct leg directly using LSK R1 - R5Perhaps you are expecting it to work like the 767, where you 'open' the leg first? Not so with the 744.Hope this helps.regards,Markhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1024mb/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest piper972

thanx a lot MarkPiper

Guest piper972

Thanx a lot Tony. Simple things are often the more difficultPiper

Guest piper972

bad news Marki try to enter wind like that 246/045 in the good RSK on the right of the page ACT RTE 1 DATA => invalid entryAny idea ?Piper

Guest piper972

sorry and sorry i just wanted to enter an aloft wind in a climb waypoint => impossible. (hard to be a newb) thanx everybody for your help on these 2 questionsNow i find a software to build flightplan and export them directly in 747-400 FMS. Any idea ?Piper

Try 246/45 without the zeroHope it helps,