Sign in to follow this  
Brian Doney

UA895, Take 2

Guest kdundon

Thanks for your reply. I knew all what you posted. What I am looking for is how he got the NavData Table from the AS6 flight data. In AS6 you run your flight plan through the system and it gives you data on just your waypoints. That is what I am curious about how he imported it to the htm file. Thanks again guess I should have been more specific.

Set your default printer to a file perhaps of type htm or text. Then in AS6 whatever you print will go to that file. Same with FSB.Just a suggestion.

>Hi guys..> just a side question. What are crz bias and dep bias..(those>bias) mean?>>It refers to a fuel burn adjustment in percantage. In Airline dispatch a bias may be applied to an older version of an aircraft as it may develop additional drag as the airframe ages. The bias would be applied to adjust for the less the optimal fuel burn compared to a new model.In FSB the bias allows a user to take the real fuel flow value and adjust it for what is actually be observed in their FS9 model. if say the FS9 aircraft is consistently burning 5% more than the documented fuel burn, you can just add 5% bias and use the base peformance file and not re-write a whole new performance file for a relatively small variance.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg

Being our own dispatcher, FO, and Captain, we can use all the "cool" assistance we can get. :)I get close with FSB and AS6.