Sign in to follow this  
Guest mark_wilby

CH light Sim Yoke

Guest mark_wilby

Hi All Quick question anyone out there using CH Flight Sim yoke with PMDG 747-400 or 737? Thinking of buying in the next month but wanted some opinions on it and how it interfaces with the sim software? Also does anyone know if it provides force feedback as my Microsoft Force Feedback joystick does?Regards Mark

Hi Mark-I own a CH Flight Sim Yoke (among other tactile input hardware). The quality is very good for the price, but keep in mind that it wouldn't feel the same as a "real" yoke with hydraulic control forces. That said, it's, in my opinion, one of the best offers out there, considering that it can be found for "a couple hundred dollars". The alternatives are significantly more expensive and quite old in technology...There's a new 737-type yoke coming out from Engravity in the future, but I wouldn't have any idea on timelines... Oh- regarding Force Feedback: The CH Flight Sim yoke does NOT have FF. This, however, isn't a prime problem, as FS2004 doesn't cope too well with forces anyway... (we advise all our customers to turn them off when running our products).

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

Guest mark_wilby

Hi Lefteris Thanks for the quick feedback sounds good I will probably get the yoke as I now have the peddles and can

Guest gremel

"There's a new 737-type yoke coming out from Engravity in the future, but I wouldn't have any idea on timelines."This will be one of the most 'monumental updates' in the history of flight simulation and I will be the first one to place an order. If they accepting pre-orders, let me know also. This may help out with.. yours/theirs..initial upfront R & D expenditures. The software from PMDG & others is nothing less than incredible. Unforturnately the hardware end of the business is virtually non-existent.Now somebody is listening and it is exhilarating to say the least. Bravo PMDG & Engravity.jack