Sign in to follow this  
Guest Menegoli

MD-11 - Looking for...

Guest Menegoli

As a captain of MD-11 flying for the Brazilian Airline VARIG with 15.000 total hours (2000 on type) and a FS2004 pilot proficient in several PMDG products, I would like to became a BETA tester for the new MD-11, as a volunteer, in order to help you to make the best airplane ever made.Waiting to hear from you soon,Regards,Capt. Reinaldo MENEGOLI

Reinaldo-Do me a favor and get in touch with Lefteris directly at the email address he included above?Thank you!For all of Captain Menegolo's many Brazilian fans: HAHAHAHAH. Thank you for so enthusiastically supporting him. I would ask that you please refain, as this thread is intended to solicit some very serious assistance- and we don't want to accidentally turn this into a popularity contest. ;-)Thanks, guys! See you at the World Cup, I'm sure. :-)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Nice to know there are so many Brazilian PMDG fans around. I thought I was the only Brazilian chekcing in redularly to this forum. Rest assured Lefteris, what these guys are saying is true: Brazilian pilots do a heck of a job.I can check in with my godfather who also flew for Vairg up until Jan 2006 and spent a good deal of his flying years as an MD-11 capt and instructor at Varig. However, for the last 4 or 5 years he was flying and instructing for the 777 fleet, which might not make him feel up to the task anymore. If you want me to I'll ask him Lefteris.Best Regards,Victor Limahttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Guest Bernhard

Hi thereI am extremly happy to read Your post. I have been monitoring the MD-11 progress for over a year now and I would like to offer my help with the MD-11 beta testing.I have been FO on the MD-11 freighter with Lufthansa Cargo for over a Year now with about 1000 hours of sticktime.Also I have 10000 hours of B747-200 with Lufthansa,and before I was Captain on L-382 (Nonmilitary c-130) with Southern Air transport and 700Hours on the Lockheed Electra.Total time 17000 HoursI have been instructor but not on the MD-11.I do hold a degree in Engineering but this was before becoming a Pilot.I hope I can be of any help with the project since I should be up for left seat on the MD soon.

Greetings everyone-Well, it seems that things have been progressing very rapidly on our end. Our MD-11 development team is making strides towards reaching beta status (I am expecting that we'll post our first internal panel pictures very soon) so I have a request to make on their behalf:We're looking to add one or two qualified MD-11 personnel to assist us with the beta testing process (volunteer position). Ideally, the person applying should have *one* or more of the following qualifications:- Flying time on the MD-11 as captain / first officer- Experience in an engineering capacity (service / mechanic)- Instruction experience with the MD-11In short, you'll have to know the bird and be able to provide detailed insight on its functionality - be prepared to answer "weird" questions :-).Obviously, previous experience with MS FS2004 is very welcome - but you wouldn't be reading this post otherwise, would you?Interested? Please contact me at lkalamaras (at) precisionmanuals (dot) com. Our team will be happy to work with you!

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg