Sign in to follow this  
Guest millimeter

In progress KMIA to TNCM

Guest millimeter

Hello thereI'm just an entusiast - not a pilot. Currently enroute from KMIA to TNCM (Princess Juliana St. Marteen). TNCM is my port of call because of the spectacular arrival.My first flight with fuel calculation by the book394.000 lbs. - Basic Operating Empty Weight139.768 lbs. - Payload533.768 lbs. - ZFW 24.000 lbs. - Minimum landing weight 13.200 lbs. - Alternate fuel 11.000 lbs. - Contingency fuel581.968 lbs. - Planned landing weight 37.000 ft. - Cruze altitude 1.071 NM. - distance2 hr. 38 min - flighttime 97.700 lbs. - flightplan fuelA video will follow in a weeks time or before.Until now the fuelplanning seems to be correct.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/149972.jpg

are you doing a VOR approach? if so be sure to post some screenies

Guest millimeter

I'm doing a VOR/DME approach. I think that it is the only way. Arraving at RWY 09 in Appx. 1 hour :-)

i used to use the ILS that was available on AVSIM. I have that chart for the VOR/DME approach but i dont know how to program the FMC for the VOR/DME approach. Not many waypoints you can use as reference

Guest millimeter

- poulIs the ILS you are talking about an addon?

its a scenery add on. its under the "juliana2.zip" name. Ads some detail and also the ILS to runway 9

Guest millimeter

Great - thx. Paul