Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlmurc

Queen of the skies

Guest jlmurc

I thought that it would be difficult to top the 737 series, but although a little behind many others, I recently received the 747 as a birthday gift and have to admit that it is stupendous.I have noticed the below the altitude tape and slightly to its right I have had the following showing 'ND TDZ' and I apologise if it has been mentioned by somebody before and as I cannot find it in the manual except in the picture on page 186 of the PDF.Can any kind soul please let me know what it means, is it indicative of a problem in the flight plan, well whatever?I would be grateful for an explanation.Many thanks,John

It's actually "NO TDZ" and it means "No TouchDown Zone" - in simple terms - you need to select a landing runway on the DEP/ARR page. ;)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest jlmurc

Many Thanks Ryan, that might be a useful thing to do.Oner other comment, by reading the FRMC Manual I understand the TO and VIA so that I can use them properly.Back to the flight deck.Regards,John