Sign in to follow this  
macpac22

Realism Setting and Hand Flying Techniques

Hello all,In relation to hand flying the Queen, is there much difference in "feel" of the aircraft if you change the realism settings in FS to Hard in comparison to Easy?

Guest capntom

The 'easy' setting simplifies the equations that FS uses, at least that is my understanding from the AvHistory boys. As with the real plane, this one flies quite well, but is attention demanding as (1) things happen quickly; (2) it must be flown within narrow parameters. It is an easy plne to fly, but demands the precision that such charcteristics permit.Stay with the 'hard', it will behave more like a plane.Cheers: Tom

Guest RollsRoyce

The FDE has this unique feel to it when doing a manual landing. Its almost as if you can "feel" the wings flexing and the plane responding accordingly. Whatever its due to, its a d*mn beauty to fly! Just wanted to tell you PMDG, you have done one HELLUVA job. Whether it's the RB211's thundering her out of hot and humid Jo'burg or the CF6's gently bringing "Dynasty 534" down at Anchorage, I am thoroughly grateful for this achievement and this company, well done guys!Sorry to go offtopic but I had to share. Bilal