Sign in to follow this  
Guest howard500

any real 747 pilots out there?

>Thanks Michael,>>every little bit counts... the wiki's real power is its>userbase... the more we contribute, the more it becomes>helpful.Well, I had good intentions and I entered data but now matter if I used wiki formatting or turned it off I could not get the tables to display properly. I could not find a way to obey my end-of-lines which are so critical in this case. If someone could tell me how to force CR in places where it exists in the raw text then I would go and re-edit the text. Right now I am afraid it is an utter mess.Michael J.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/for...argo_hauler.gifhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-beta.jpg

Hi Alonso,"Im going to flight school next year, as soon as im done with uni,.."Good luck with your flight training. While most of us are not B744 rated pilots, there is a significant number of people here that have some form of formal pilot's license and/or rating. I'm sure any of us would be very happy to help you attain admission into the "pilot in command" club (nothing at all to do with Wilco products though :) ). Takes lots of time, effort and even more money, not to mention the medicals and currency checks that follow until you finally hang the license up.Bruce

Looks good Michael. Thanks for the hard work. :)

Guest howard500

"admission into the "pilot in command" club (nothing at all to do with Wilco products though)" -- it better not!! :) :-xxrotflmao Hey Bruce, well thats very kind of you! Truth is, im dying to get on with flying, you know, when the flying bug bites, it bites for good, and I think it bit me when I was a toddler :D!!! so i have had a looong time to plan things out and have made my choice of flight academy, got my 1st class medical, money is there and if there is one thing I know, it is that i want nothing more than this in the world!! so dedication and effort are present!!Anyway, thanks again,Alonso