Sign in to follow this  
greenland

PA A320 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GO GO!!!!!!!New files section!!!!!!!!!!!!And get the sounds! They are absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I garuntee nobody will be disappointed!!Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Hi ShaneI went ti the page. The A320-page doesn't seem to be active - and the "click here to download" also aren't active!!! What did I miss out here :-eek . Can you please put a link and a precise describtion of what to click.RegardsHenrikBGGH

Just look up "A320 project airbus" (without quotes) under the FS2002 Aircraft section here at AVSIM. It should be the first on the list.

Curious as to whether this aircraft offers a virtual cabin with wingviews, as the upcoming A340-6xx does. It's often quite fun to simulate a flight from a passenger's perspective...-John

Guest Claviateur

As we speak PA A320 download links are activated on PA page :)Michel

Can someone please post a link to the PA web site I am unable to find it.John

JetLine Systems Gravity GT2-Windows 10 Home Edition (64-Bit), NZXT H500 Mid-Tower, Black, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 PRO WIFI, LGA 1151, Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900K (5.0GHz Turbo) 8 Core / 16 Thread, Corsair Hydro H60 120mm Liquid Cooling, 32GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3000MHz RGB, 8GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, GDDR6, 750 Watt Corsair RM Series Power Supply, 5.1 Channel Realtek Integrated HD Audio, Primary SSD Drive:1TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD), Secondary SSD Drive:2TB Samsung 970 EVO, M.2 NVMe PCIe (SSD) 4TB WD Black 7200 RPM Mechanical , SimOn Solutions 737 Professional Compact Trainer (MIP, OH). CFY 737 Max Motorized TQ Gold V3, MSFS2020, ProSim 737. 45" Samsung 4K TV.

What sounds are you talking about? I did not see any special sounds included with the download, nor did I see any sound package at the POSKY website. Clarification please???Keith

Wow, I never realized how nice that PSS vc is. Never really paid much attention to it.Scott

I agree its great. I just flew it from Zurich to ParisCDG at night. GREAT with the VC. I changed out thedefault 737 panel to one of my favorite freeware A320panels and added the VC bits onto the panel.cfg of thepanel I wanted to use. Worked great.Only complaint is this puppy is a FPS hog. The authorschose to use 25MB worth of textures to tile this plane.up to 4x 1MB DXT3 skins for just the fuselage. Thatsoverkill IMHO. However, reckon it will be a skin artistsdream...very little distortion in the skin sets and alotof detail.Overall, a great Airbus. This one and the A330 get myAirbus flight hours...though Im still a Boeing man at heartregarding commercial aviation. (Mainly into GA twinslike the Cheyenne and the C421)Congrats to Project Airbus!Eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg