Sign in to follow this  
greenland

PA A320 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG IT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting Eric, I think the Voodoo likes the DXT textures. Mine is running at a smooth 21fps here. I have to say its very nice, the best freeware airbus out there. Thank you very much to the Project Airbus guys! I also installed a 320 panel of my choice and Im very satisfied. I already tweaked the main wheels as i thought they were a tad too dirty for this machine:) I'm not thrilled with the sounds however as they have a definite repeating washing machine type sound at medium to high power settings so Im back to the default for now.Hornit

Guest Dominik Mann

A BIG salute goes out from me to the PA team - this must be one of the most beautiful FS planes I've ever seen to this day :-jumpy ! Looks great, handles great - in short, a real winner in my view :7 . It's truly a bright time for us Airbus lovers (third time I said that within the last seven days or so ;-) )... :-jumpy Gonna put her through her paces today!

Hi EricI played around with it last night. Perhaps its me not understanding correct but what does this from the word document mean:"-To open the other cabin doors and cockpit windows, you must assign them to the Water Rudder, Tail hook and Wing fold located in the Settings/Assignments of FS2002." ???? :-zhelp Another problem I found was that when extending flaps first notch goes fine. When I hit the button or F7 for next notch - the flaps retract to 0. Only way for me to extend flaps fully is to hit 8!! :-hmmm Does anyone else experience that?