Sign in to follow this  
Guest john_sibo

737/747 problems

Guest john_sibo

Hi guys, there are some 737/747 problems happening to me, I need some help!!My english isn't good, so forgive me if there are some grammars faults..The 737: The flightplan vanished after I restart my FS, well, like this, I was flying when suddenly my house got some overpower, so I saved the flight I was flying and turn off my computer to prevent damages. After the power is ok, I turned FS up to fly my flight again, but...there wasn't any flightplan in the FMC! And all the altitude/speed/heading/fuel/FMC are reset into default! Just like when you start up the plane at the first time!!Oh, how do you uninstall the 737NG??and the beech too.The 747: Before I install 747F,the FMC went well:when my flight is almost done, we almost approach the runway, the FMC automacticlly decent the plane, right??But after I install the cargo version, the FMC doesn't do that anymore, it just keep going at the cruise altitude until no more waypoints, and I fly VFR.Can somebody please help me!?!? Thanks John.P/S: if you guys need pictures then tell me

Hi John>My english isn't good, so forgive me if there are some>grammars faults..Your english is fine! :-)> The flightplan vanished after I restart my FS, well, like>this, I was flying when suddenly my house got some overpower,>so I saved the flight I was flying and turn off my computer to>prevent damages. After the power is ok, I turned FS up to fly>my flight again, but...there wasn't any flightplan in the FMC!The 737NG does not support in-flight saving. There was some way to work around this floating around a couple of years ago. Sure wish I could remember where I saw that though. Maybe someone else with a better memory can recall?>Oh, how do you uninstall the 737NG??and the beech too.There is a removal tool for the 737 NG. It can be found on the www.precisionmanuals.com page under downloads. I can't recall how to remove the Beeches. Anyone, anyone... Bueller?>The 747:> Before I install 747F,the FMC went well:when my flight is>almost done, we almost approach the runway, the FMC>automacticlly decent the plane, right??But after I install the>cargo version, the FMC doesn't do that anymore, it just keep>going at the cruise altitude until no more waypoints, and I>fly VFR.John, I think we need a bit more information about this. It seems like you are missing something but without a closer look it's hard to tell. Care to send a screenshot of the main panel when this happens?Hope it helps,EDIT: English spelling and grammar. ;-)

Guest john_sibo

>The 737NG does not support in-flight saving. There was some way to work around this floating around a couple of years ago. Sure wish I could remember where I saw that though. Maybe someone else with a better memory can recall?Thanks, why didn't PMDG do the "in-flight saving" for the 737??Does it happen to the beech??>There is a removal tool for the 737 NG. It can be found on the .www.precisionmanuals.com page under downloads. I can't recall how to remove the Beeches. Anyone, anyone... Bueller?Thanks :)>John, I think we need a bit more information about this. It seems like you are missing something but without a closer look it's hard to tell. Care to send a screenshot of the main panel when this happens?I'll take a picture soon :)Thanks a lot for your help! It sure helps!!

Guest john_sibo

Nevermind the 747 problem, I managed to fix it by uninstall the 737/747 and then install again the 747 :) I'm flying a short flight to test :)

Guest john_sibo

Hi, just a question, I've just found out that the 747 after reinstall the autolanding is worse than before, it lands quite hard and bouncing, does the zip PMDG747_400F_Update_to_V1R1 got rid of this??because after I install the 747F and this update the 747 landed very smooth.