Sign in to follow this  
Guest avianca053

A slighty problem with the PFD speed tape on the PMDG 747

Guest avianca053

Hi guys, I know I am a bit disturbing (newee)I just thought you would be able to solve my problem:You know the red dotty OVERSPEED line which should be displayed on the 747 400 PFD ? Well, when I leave the ground, a second OVERSPEED dotty line appears and overlay the first one. The "annoying" second red dotty line covers the whole of the speeds (from 0 knts to 999 knts)! It appears that regardless my current speed, I am constantly in overspeed ????What should I do ????Cheers Mate

Hi, (please sign your name next time - forum rules)I'd try reinstalling the plane... a corrupted ini file can cause the speed tape to act strangely like this.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest happy2

yes dito i have that problem as well i was hopeing to find a fix here anyone know how to fix the 747 speed tape

thanks

haha - I appreciate (what I'm imagining is) the use of the search function, but this thread is 8 years old.  Have you tried the suggestion at the very top of it?

Kyle Rodgers

haha - I appreciate (what I'm imagining is) the use of the search function, but this thread is 8 years old.  Have you tried the suggestion at the very top of it?

He must have used the search to find this thread, but eight years, wow. Is that a new record? 

If you search "speed tape", the references go back to 2002.

Dugald Walker