Sign in to follow this  
WebMaximus

No arrivals available for UUEE

Hi,Yesterday I did a flight with the B738 from ESSA -> UUEE using the latest AIRAC 0605 and the latest procedure file (SID & STAR) file for UUEE from Navdata but when I typed in UUEE as my destination in the FMC I got an error message (unfortunately I can't remember exactly what it said) and then I noticed when I was about to start planning for the decent and arrival that no runways nor any approaches were available for UUEE. I checked the UUEE SID & STAR file after the flight and the file seemed OK to me.Anyone else noticed this problem?

Richard Åsberg

Hi,same problem here. Departure airport sid is fine. Arrival airports (all of them) don't show up. Never seen this before (until last navdata release)Herman

AIRAC 0605 version is obviously missing quite an amount of waypoints around. As Richard Stefan has stated we may consider this as a test version until everything is up and running again. Now for UUEE you may go back to AIRAC 0513 as this was the last stable version, OR you could d/l the earlier version 1 of the UUEE procedures(my own) at Navdata, as it still works with 0605(I havent't updated it after the other guy overwrote it). I guess these issues will be present in 0606 also as it is already done, and Richard is on holiday. But I'm sure he will sort these things out sooner or later, he's making a wonderful service for us simmers.

OK, thanks for the info Per and I fully agree - the service that Richard Stefan is providing is truely great!!

Richard Åsberg