Sign in to follow this  
Guest brand_da_man

Keyboard INOP

Guest brand_da_man

Hi,I have recently re-installed my PMDG 737 however when i select the aircraft from the FS menu and fly it, my keyboard becomes INOP. This only affects the PMDG 737, if i then load another A/C my keyboard becomes operational again.Does anyone have any ideas as to what may be the cause?Thanks,Brandon

If you bring up the FMC/CDU is the KBD indicator lit in the lower right scratchpad? If so it may be capturing key strokes. To disable that, click on the black area to the right of the CDU scratchpad and the capture process should stop.I do not have this problem with the 737NG having the 600/700 and 800/900 versions. My aircraft load without the capture on.If that is not the problem perhaps you have a conflict with another add-on running on top of it.

Guest brand_da_man

Thanks,I checked and its not the KBD indicator on the FMC.This couldnt possibly be becuase i installed the 737 after the 744 and 744F through the unsupported way could it?Thanks,Brandon

Could well be - Cap'n Bob was specific on the order of installation. It is a pain when the 737 goes as everything else has to come off as well but it seemsd to work.