Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sam Gareth Dawson

737 NGX SID/STARs

Guest Sam Gareth Dawson

Hello,Can anybody tell me whether or not the SID/STARs for the 737 NGX will be programmed in the same way as the current 737?Regards,Sam

Sam,I doubt anyone can tell you that at this stage of the development. Why do you need to know at this very early stage?Hope it helps,

>Hello,>>Can anybody tell me whether or not the SID/STARs for the 737>NGX will be programmed in the same way as the current 737?>>Regards,>SamMy guess is that it will be able to read the current files but that it will have enhancements availiable to use that aren't in the older products. (Procedure turns and runway specific STAR waypoint deletion/addition being the two I can think of right away...)

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Sam Gareth Dawson

Hi guys,Thanks for your replies!I wanted to know as I would like to start developing procedures for the airports that I use the most - would be great to have some accurate ones ready at the time of release! :D I know its way to early but im like that, just cant wait for it! Roll on FSX!If anybody can shed more light on this I would really appreciate it!Kind Regards,Sam

Ryan: I'd like to request that the new enhancements include a Radius-to-Fix (RF) legs.. these are now used in most of the new RNAV RNP procedures and the only workaround is to use pseudo-fixes to define the radius. This has limitations, especially TAS and windage. I've been able to reproduce all other legs (CF, TF, TA, etc) but RF is the missing capability.

Dan Downs KCRP