Sign in to follow this  
Guest milstar20

747F 2D Framerate drop

Guest milstar20

Hi. I recently purchased and installed the 747F. The problem is that before this installation I was getting 40+ frames per second in all views with all my planes, which include PMDG 737-600-900, 747, and the Turboprob, and the Level-D 767ER. My queen was patched to 1.1 before I installed the F models. Now inside flight simulator when I have the 747 loaded with the 2D panel(I have the 3d turned off), I get 10 fps tops, yet in all other views I get 45 to 50. Should I reinstall? All models work properly except for this fps prob with the 2D panel. My display settings aren't even maxed although I could. I was thinking about lowering the panel update but honesty I don't think I should have to given my system specs and how well everything else works. BTW, my 747 install prior to 747F worked fine. Any advice would be great.My system specs.AMD64 4000+2 gig Corsair XMSNvidia 7800 GTXP Pro with all drivers up to date

Guest milstar20

Just wanted to add that everything is working properly now. I'm not quite sure what happened, only that I fired the computer back up and its fine. Possibly some remenents of the install stuck in a temp folder or memory leak somewhere. Regardless i'm glad this board was here and if anyone has a similar problem not to worry.