Sign in to follow this  
razorseal

Logo lights on...

I cant seem to turn it off :( anyone help pls? the button sdoesnt seem to do anything...

Which plane?I just had an issue with landing lights on a repaint I just downloaded, for the 744, might be the same type of thing. Hopefully someone will know.

This is a known problem on the 737... PMDG's response to me was that there are only so many lights available in MSFS and they put the logo lights on the nav light circuit; however, I think it is "painted" on the night textures. I've played with this annoying problem but there's no solution that I'm aware of.

Dan Downs KCRP

oh i'm sorry, I forgot to say which plane... its 737... I havent actually even noticed/tried on the 744, it might be an issue with that too...

Actually, AFAICT, it's the "Panel Lights" that seem to turn the "Logo lights" on? It's the only light switch which turns it off on MY 737? I wish that PMDG would find another, more accurate, light "circuit" for this...as there's no reason to see the thing blazing away at FL340? Perhaps the Landing lights would work better (as a circuit for the Logo light)? A small complaint, to be sure, and I'll live with it. With the vaunted FSX here (ROTFLMBO!) I don't expect us FS9'ers to get much of anything, from anyone, anymore. That's fine with me...I have enough FS9 "stuff" to keep me happy for years. "You can have my FS9 CDs when you can pry them from my cold, dead fingers!" Vic