Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomahawk_pa38

Uninstall - Re-Post

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Help ! I posted this last Saturday and didn't get an answer - can anyone advise please ?I had to re-install FS2004 and now my 737 FMC says that none of my saved flight plans or any airports are there (the dreaded 'Not in Database' message). Do I need to re-install all my PMDG stuff or is there a way round this problem please. Note that Windows Explorer still shows the plans and all my SID/STARS as being available. If I do have to reinstall is there a set way of doing it - I seem to remember a problem after loading the 800/900 aircraft. I have all these on CD so shouldn't be a problem.Many thanksDave

Dave,If you reinstalled FS2004 I think it's safe to say that you need to reinstall your PMDG stuff as well...Hope it helps,

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Thanks Matts - think it's due a clear out anyway. I am surprised at how fast FS2004 now loads even though it contains the same scenery files as before I uninstalled/reinstalled it all.