Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyc77

I need some nice atlantic routes to fly :]

Guest iflyc77

I have run into yet another dead end in trying to get more realistic routes. I cant seem to find any real-world data for anything going inbetween europe and the USA. So if anyone knows where I can grab some of these, or hgas a link, or even the file itself, id really appreciate it :] P.S. mainly want = LHR-ORD/ORD-LHR

Head over to the flight plan forum at the bottom of the main forum page. You'll find a ton of FP's and if you ask, I'm sure someone will help you out with those two flights.

Hi thereI have begun posting a few useful links for flight planning related to my coming (one day) flight plan tutorial at PMDG Ops - check the flight plans section (Section 2).Search for Flight Planning and Dispatch and you'll see links to places you can get flight plans.I'd especially recommend Flightaware for any flights between Europe/US - as you can get real life flight plans in real time.Good luckRudy