Sign in to follow this  
Viennaman

Singapore and NATS!!!!!

Hi People,1) I am realy realy dissapointed about PMDG withg regard to the SIA 744 model.All the airlines came out and this one is still missing for download. I dont want to use any other download from the AVSIm file library.So when is it finall ycoming out.2) I was flying EDDF to KMIA using the Route Finder way points. The route was giving me NATS like 54N030W and 54N020W. I couldnt put them in the FMC. They dont exist. As i was flying this route (without the NATS) its looks like that they dont even exist on the plan. Please adviseMarek from LOWW

Guest flight85

Hi the NATS are pretty easy to insert just put 5430N and 5420N into the fmc and it should work. About the SIA model i cant help you sorry.Kind regards:Alexander

>1) I am realy realy dissapointed about PMDG withg regard to>the SIA 744 model.All the airlines came out and this one is>still missing for download. I dont want to use any other>download from the AVSIm file library.So when is it finall>ycoming out.Can't help you with that ... I would also be pleased if PMDG would release one if time allows.>2) I was flying EDDF to KMIA using the Route Finder way>points. The route was giving me NATS like 54N030W and 54N020W.>I couldnt put them in the FMC. They dont exist. As i was>flying this route (without the NATS) its looks like that they>dont even exist on the plan. Please adviseYou have to enter them in this manner:5430N5420N...and so on.Here are some other examples grepped from another thread somewhere in this forum:N latitude/W longitudeN52 00/W075 00 = 5275NN50 00/W040 00 = 5040NN07 00/W008 00 = 0708NN75 00/W170 00 = 75N70N07 00/W120 00 = 07N20N latitude/E longitudeN50 00/E020 00 = 5020EN75 00/E050 00 = 7550EN06 00/E008 00 = 0608EN75 00/E150 00 = 75E50N06 00/E110 00 = 06E10S latitude/W longitudeS52 00/W075 00 = 5275WS50 00/W040 00 = 5040WS07 00/W008 00 = 0708WS75 00/W170 00 = 75W70S07 00/W120 00 = 07W20S latitude/E longitudeS50 00/E020 00 = 5020SS75 00/E050 00 = 7550SS06 00/E008 00 = 0608SS75 00/E150 00 = 75S50S06 00/E110 00 = 06S10

Hendrik Horeis

SIA is available in a Freighter version (if that is any consolation to you?)Cheers.Q>

Hi,I guess Marek was talking about the Pax Version. Well if someone could tell me if there is a SIA DXT3 livery on avsim, everythings gonna be fine ;)

Hendrik Horeis

Guest thscholz

>>Well if someone could tell me if there is a SIA DXT3 livery on avsim, everythings gonna be fine ;)>Why not convert the textures yourself?Just open them with DXTBMP and save them as DXT3.And Marek, I had offered you help with that Singapore livery. Send me a PM.CheersThomas

>Why not convert the textures yourself?>Just open them with DXTBMP and save them as DXT3.If it's as simple as that I should give it a try. thanks :)

Hendrik Horeis

Guest truly

For theb SQ livery, I've already mentionned in another post the problems I'm encountering with the liveries found on avsim...So it would really be cool if the PMDG team could at least answer something like: we won't release this livery...don't expect it soon...or look at the download section now :-)Please PMDG, at least say something!I don't intend to offend anyone but checking everyday the download section for monthS now, I become a bit annoyed...

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Care to mention the reason why AVSIM liveries aren't right again? Because really, I think PMDG has food on their plate, and if the livery has been done well by other community artists, why re-invent the wheel?In fact, from a simple search under FS2004 Repaints on the library, I counted at least six repaints on the standard livery a Tropical Megatop and a Star Alliance version.Here's the link:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?CatID=...=0&Page=1&Go=GoThere's work there by Simon B, who's excellent, and John Tavendale, who is also excellent, and who painted 737NG's for PMDG back when they came out. So really, I think your tone with PMDG is not really justified, it's not like you don't have choices that are up to PMDG's standard (heck, one is from former PMDG staff).Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest truly

Ok, don't understand what I haven't said. As I've written in another post, I don't criticize the work of any painter (and trust me, I really have a lot of respect for John Travendale's work!!), but the fact is, when I install one of the livery found on avsim, this leads to a CTD after 10-30 minutes using the Queen in FS...so a little bit boring after a few different attempt. I have a lot of official DXT3 textures installed on the Queen with which I never had any problem, so I just pray for an official SQ livery, that's it!I'm not saying that these problems aren't due to my system or my way of installing these liveries, but after having tried for hours different settings and everything, and having never had such problems with the tons of other liveries I've installed on other aircraft, I've lost patience...So if anybody is able to help, always appreciated!What I wanted to say is, could it be a big NO or a big YES, please PMDG don't let people wait in vain, just one word (or eventually two :-)) and I won't say anything again, it's just to know if it's worth waiting or if I've to do something all alone... never intended to be rude against anybody!!!Have a nice flightDavid B.