Sign in to follow this  
Guest Clansman

Release dates of the PMDG models

Guest Clansman

Hi everyone,I looked for a while but couldn't find any reliable dates for the release of the PMDG models. I would like to know the initial release of 737 The Next Generation, 737-800/900, 747-400 and 747-400F (this one is pretty easy to find, I know).So, can anyone help me out with this?Cheers,Pedro Venda.

Guest Clansman

*bump*anyone?

See pinned message "So.... What's Coming from PMDG?" above. That's all any of us chickens knows... if the chicken rancher knows more they ain't tellin'

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest Clansman

well... I'm not asking for any "future" release dates. Only past release dates: 747-400F, 747-400, 737-800/900 and 737 The Next Generation. It's hard to keep these dates secret, so instead of making mistakes, I decided to ask the guys who really know.Cheers,Pedro Venda.

Guest Clansman

Thank you! I'd appreciate it.Cheers,Pedro Venda

Guest andyman

I've never heard someone ask about past release dates. Cool question. Proves why you should always read the whole first post so you don't think something else.

737NG: July 2003737NG 800/900: May 2004747-400: August 2005747-400F: March 2006Don't have specific dates, sorry.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Clansman

Thanks. I've put them on the wiki.Cheers,Pedro Venda.