Sign in to follow this  
Guest tommythomasson

737-800 Center fuel tank not pumping

Guest tommythomasson

Hi, I'm new to the PMDG 737-800... I was flying the 738 from KDEN to KMCO and the engines shut down about 2/3 through the flight (out of gas). The fuel supply had been exhausted in the right and left tanks, but the center tank was still full and had not been touched. The pumps were on for all three tanks, even tried the cross feed switch... nothing worked. i ended up just setting for unlimited fuel so I could finish the flight. What did I miss?Mr T

As far as cockpit setup goes having all six pumps on is all you should have to do to get the fuel to feed. The center tank pumps have a higher output pressure so that tank should empty first. You said you had all the pumps on so you didn't miss anything. It must be some technical problem someone smarter than me might be able to help you with.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg