Sign in to follow this  
Guest tomahawk_pa38

Complete Re-Install

Guest tomahawk_pa38

Could anyone remind me of the corrct order to reinstall please.I have 737 600/700 on CD also 737 800/900 on CD. However I seem to remember that last time I installed the 800/900 I ended up with blank panels and I think there was a patch to put it right but I can't remember the order to instal the two 737s and the patch.Also on the PMDG website downloads, what are the following for:-PMDG 737 800_900 Model UpdatePMDG 737 800_900 Service updatePMDG 737 V1.2 - V1.3 Service updateIs one of these the patch I need please ?

Guest dt1951

I don't have the CD version of these pakages so I can't speak to them. My installation method is to first do the 600/700 series follwoed by the 800/900 series. You have to have 600/700 installed first as the base package before installing the 800/900. My recollection is that the service patch for the 800/900 fixes an issue with engines shutting down on takeoff. I don't know if that service pack was part of the CD release. If you have the 744 then you would follow up with the 744 pax version, then patch, then the 744F. Hope this helps...