Sign in to follow this  
Guest isagani67

PMDG737-A/P Problem to next Destination

Guest isagani67

Gentlemen,I need help from anybody about my experience last night. Here it goes;I took off from EGLL to EHAM of my PMDG737-900 and switch off the engines, etc while at one of EHAM gates as usual, then took permission again to TAKE-OFF bound for ENGM with all the new set-up in the FMC for EHAM/ENGM flight plan, etc.. I WAS SO SURPRISED THE MOMENT I ENGAGED THE AUTOPILOT (VNAV & LNAV) WHEN I WAS ABOUT 1000feet, the aircraft just made a sudden turn tracking the ILS of RWY36C same RWY that I landed from EGLL to EHAM plus it DIVED SHARPLY that I have to disengaged the A/P and stabilized the aircraft manually.. Why it happened?? the FMC was reset when I setup the new flight plan bound for Norway. This did not happened in my PMDG747-400. Is this a part of the limitations and capability of the FMC program??I wish PMDG can help me solve this.Thanks & regards,Isagani

How did you confirm the flight plan was reset? What was the magenta line showing? Also, a screen shot including the FMC would help. With further information, the forum group should be able to help you solve this. I fly multiple destinations in the NG all of the time without an issue.

Guest isagani67

Good morning George,Many thanks for your reply... Yes I can confirm that the previous FPLN was reset I always review everything, transition from SID to STARS/IAF of the destinations before taking off even I am very familiar with the route,including changing the ILS FREQ to ensure that it will not be captured while Im still within Departure Airspace. I never had this problem with our 747-QOS. I always make a stop-over FLTS from ( RPLL-VHHH-RCKH-RJAA ) and sometime make an emergency stop at RJBB. All OK..Regards,Isagani