Sign in to follow this  
Guest pigdog

PMDG 747 400 and 400f CRTs

Guest pigdog

Hi folks, I've recently installed the 400f series and I get into it and after about 30 seconds the CRTs go blank. I then select another aircraft type ie the cessna and find its alternator is turned off. I select it on and get back into the 747 and once again after 30 seconds or so the crts go blank.any ideas?

Hi you pig dog, you!(Please sign your real name when posting in the PMDG forum ;))This would appear to be an install/validation problem.Using Add/Remove Programs from your control panel, please uninstall the PMDG 747-400 and PMDG 747-400F, and then reinstall both products.Once properly installed and validated, this problem should be solved.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Guest pigdog

Thanks for that.Tony

I had the same sort of problem which happened with the 737 as well as 747. Turned out to be my FSUIPC.key was the issue. With FSUIPC not registered it was fine but registering it caused it to fail.A new key fixed the problem and all is well.

Guest don

hey guys i am also having the same problem..after all the trouble of reading the manual provided by pmdg and also refering the real boeing 747 manual of about 989 pages ....just started the fs and loaded 747 to find out the crts goin blank....all the 747 ie pass. and cargo versions were working fine until i had to reinstall whole of fs9 cause of some module file which i deleted by mistake nothing to do with pmdg ..after this i started having problem i almost reinstalled this product more then 8 times and now this is driving me crazy...have checked with fsuipc also previously it was workin fine and i have the same version installed again ie 3.48 have the 3.53 version also but i thought this problem was to do with latest version as it is mentioned above ...but with my old version of fsuipc i am having the same problem wat am i missin ...please some help me i just wanna get my hands on this #### thing cant stop myself for liking this prod. so much.....i have the adv. tutorial printed just to learn how this airplane flies ....please any quick solutions....THANKS in advance

Sounds like you are having an activation problem. Contact support (at) precisionmanuals (dot) com with your name and order number and they will get you up and running.

My CRTs go blank sometimes, but near the end of a flight are when I'm on final. It looses the lnav and vnav. If I click on the captians button to zoom the crts the screens are fine, but if I zoom back to normal they are blank and still no lnav and vnav. I will do the shift s afew times the it's back. I then click on the vnav and lnav buttons which had stayed lite up and everything is fine. Still haven't figured this out. My 737/6/7/8/900s have no problems.

John K