Sign in to follow this  
ymh1300

Panel Texture Problem after installing 737-800/900

I have been using the 737-600/700 package, and last week I purchased the 737-800/900 after the installation I noticed a significant deterioration in the quality of the 2D panel. For example the text in thered and yellow warning lights to the left of the MCP is just a blur. I am also getting problems with some of the numbers displayed in the EFIS/MAP. All of this did not happen before the installation of the 737-800/900. Now it happens not only with the new 800/900's but also with the 600/700,s.Is this a texture issue? How can it be solved.ThanksJuan

>I have been using the 737-600/700 package, and last week I>purchased the 737-800/900 after the installation I noticed a>significant deterioration in the quality of the 2D panel. For>example the text in thered and yellow warning lights to the>left of the MCP is just a blur. I am also getting problems>with some of the numbers displayed in the EFIS/MAP. All of>this did not happen before the installation of the>737-800/900. Now it happens not only with the new 800/900's>but also with the 600/700,s.>Is this a texture issue? How can it be solved.>Thanks>>JuanAs far as the annunciator panel and warning button, yes, that's "normal" after you load the 800/900. Other than that, I don't recall any other graphical issues. - John

What resolution are you running at? If your not using 1024x768, give it a try and see if that helps. Also, I have noticed that certain AA graphic card settings can blur the 2D image fairly significantly.