Sign in to follow this  
Guest I-BERO

PDMG 747-400 - Installation problem

Guest I-BERO

I've just downloaded the add on in subject. The download run correctly. FSX starts regulary but when I choose a PDMG 747 I receive the following error messages:PDMG_747400Main.DLL cannot find PDMGOptions.DLLPDMG_747400ACS.DLL cannot find PDMGOptions.DLLPDMG_747400Overhead.DLL cannot find PDMGOptions.DLLI've tried to uninstall the program and reload it without success.I've red the FAQs in wich is reported an issue with DLL but I'm not sure is the same problem of mine.Anyway is suggested to cancel xml.dll and fsx.cfg files, uninstall PDMG 747 program and reload it; but if I cancel said files (I've modified with some tweaks FSX.CFG) I will lose them ......I do not understand.I work with FSX SP2 working XP Pro Sp3.Can anybody help me?Thanks in advance.

Guest qq290677797

Can you check whether the PMDGOptions.DLL is in FSXPMDGdlls or not? And if yes, please check whether the PMDGOptions.DLL's version is the same as the other two dlls or not.

Guest I-BERO

PMDGOptions.DLL's is in the following path:MFSXPMDGdllBut I find only PDMGOptions.dll in the same folder with PMDGEvents.dll and PMDGSounds.dll no more. All three files are 10.0.61355.40Regards

Roberto-The problem you are experiencing is a result of you *somehow* having instructed FSX not to run the dlls provided as part of the PMDG product.(I say *somehow* because we have found that many customers who experience this problem are not aware that they did denied these dlls the ability to run. We've suspected language barriers, poorly translated FSX popup windows etc- but have never truly found the specific cause. What we do know is that it tends to happen quite a bit in Germany, Italy and Brazil...)I have sent this document to Ryan for inclusion in our online wiki based FAQ- but it might take him a day or two to get this up for you.If you would be so kind as to give me your ORDERID- I'll pull your email from the system and email you a document that explains how to solve the problem.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest I-BERO

Thanks Robert for your answer, my orderid is 103189.I'm waiting hopeful.Hy

Guest I-BERO

Dear Robert,I've fixed the issue following the hints of "how to fix your FSX DLL.XML file" (FAQs) for I've found it corrupted by the other add on I have (as is reported).Simply I deleted the old file and I pasted all the new file reported in the FAQ . Now everything seems OK.Thanks for the assistance.Hy