Sign in to follow this  

While the Around the World tour is waiting...

Thought I'd relate something funny in my efforts to test out the F16.I was able to get off the ground and fly okay enough, but could never figure out how to slow the @%@##@ down. So here I am coming back into the airport at a billion miles per hour and I set it down to a feather touch landing, cut the engines, hit the brakes and...Kept going and going and going, not unlike the Energizer Bunny. I must have gone for a couple of miles (literally) steering past trees and bushes at a high rate of speed and sllllooooowwlly coming to a stop in the middle of nowhere. Really quite funny if I wasn't so scared at the time (I take my simming seriously and try not to have *any* kind of crash, even when I'm experimenting).