Sign in to follow this  
Guest audrey

747-400: patch control columns ?

Guest audrey

Dear Sirs,you did an outstanding job with your 747!I like to fly the PMDG Jumbo very much, but when I try to fly it in VC, I always have problems in seeing the compass card on the PFD. The yoke is blocking the view. It is only possible in a unrealistic high seat position. I'm working as an Airline pilot and flying the 747-400. So I tried to compare it with the seat position in the real 747. It's really hard to find out, but I have the feeling, the PMDG control columns are a little to long.Is it possible to change that with a patch?Just to make it clear again, you did a fantastic job and your 747 is really close to the real one!Regards,Christoph

Guest chuckburmester

Hi Christophclick on the post below the yoke and it will be out of your wayChuck

Guest audrey

I don't believe it!Thanks Chuck

Christoph,Wouldn't that be neat on the real one as well? ;-)Cheers,

Guest audrey

As long as the Yokes stay there and it doesn't mutate to an Airbus-Yes! ;-)Cheers,Christoph