Sign in to follow this  
Guest keiron

Can somebody help me out?

Guest keiron

I've just got my Flightsim back up and running but cannot get the latest Airac 606 and the SID/STARS AIO to go with it because NAVdata sight is down for for a few days:(.Does anybody have these files on them they could possibly send me?

Guest don

you gotta checkout boss the sites workin all fine for me ????????

Guest keiron

all i get is this msg at every attempt, i think it's because they have not finished moving the servers overWarning: filesize(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/downloads/airac/LDS767_0606.zip) is not within the allowed path(s): (/srv/www/htdocs/web147/html/:/srv/www/htdocs/web147/phptmp/:/srv/www/htdocs/web147/files/:/srv/www/htdocs/web147/atd/) in /srv/www/htdocs/web147/html/php/airac/download.php on line 46http://www.navdata.at/downloads/airac/LDS767_0606.zipWarning: Wrong parameter count for md5_file() in /srv/www/htdocs/web147/html/php/airac/download.php on line 58Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /srv/www/htdocs/web147/html/php/airac/download.php:103) in /srv/www/htdocs/web147/html/php/airac/download.php on line 104

Guest keiron

ok the airacs are back up now, thanks

Guest don

hey pal i guess you are right....sorry for my ignorance the site does seem to be down......well actually i was downloading the airac 0606 for pmdg and suddenly wosh my internet server is down....and when i reconnected i initially so your post and replied before checking out the site.....therefore my appologies